-
September 20th, 2003, 11:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
the time has come
one wacky lil one is coming into the world......CYa style...
we must....we must...have a baby shower for him...virtual style....
so this is what we need...........we need people to organize certain avenues of this grand affair...
pplease sign up below....
food
games.....
entertainment...
ugly crepe paper decorations.....
invitations.............
okay....keep me up to date....
oh ya...and someone tell CYa..... to be there...or be square......
-
September 21st, 2003, 12:15 AM
#2
-
September 21st, 2003, 12:35 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i got decorations!!!!
muuuuuuuuuuuuuahahahahahah
-
September 21st, 2003, 12:37 AM
#4
TastinGood
Guest
-
September 21st, 2003, 12:38 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
i'll tell cya to be there i guess
-
September 21st, 2003, 02:01 AM
#6
Inactive Member
SProx...you n me..we can be in charge of games!
-
September 21st, 2003, 10:18 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I dunno who CYA is but...........
in true Canadian style.............
I'll bring the beer [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
September 21st, 2003, 11:36 AM
#8
Inactive Member
LiLER...i miss you.....honeybunn!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
CYa's..... around here somewhere.....
lemme go hunting for him... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 21st, 2003, 05:17 PM
#9
Cyalaytr
Guest
****HIDES under a box in the corner****
****in my best high pitched imatation ladies voice ****
HE'S NOT HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEE ...I THINK HE WENT BOWLING.
-
September 23rd, 2003, 04:23 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I can bring soulie as a stippper umm that right it is a baby shower can you have strippers at a baby shower? anyway if she is wanted I can bring her...and I can bring some aussie rum as well, us aussies make the best rum
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks